Friday, October 4, 2013

My new adventure

It's been awhile but I'm long overdue in my postings. I am in New Mexico on my new adventure which started August 12th. Life is about change and I am so grateful to have my friends who have been here to share and travel with me, many of them vicariously. But the support and love that I've gotten from my friends is something that can never be replaced or taken for granted. Starting life in a new place can be stressful and starting a new job can add to that stress. However, it is possible to overcome that stress as long as you have friends and the right attitude. I've got both and for that I can say thank you to friends, family, and God. So, as the seasons change and life goes on, I'll keep you posted on my adventure! Here's what I think: Life is an adventure and it should be shared. What do you think? Ruthy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dr. Watson!

It has definitely been awhile, but I'm glad that you've decided to take on a new adventure. I guess when we actually make the move of stepping out of our comfort zones is another way where we find growth...I'm not there yet, I'm still in my comfort zone, but little by little I'm getting there!

Unknown said...

Excellent enjoyed your Blog. I am not a person who likes change. I am asking God to help me to deal with it. We are moving and I am not happy about it, however God is giving me peace, I keep giving it back. ;) But I enjoyed your words.